T-shirt Heat Press Transfer Film Fluorescent PU Vinyl for Plotter Cutter
Heat transfer vinyl can be cut by a vinyl cutter into PU/Flock/PVC T-shirt Number Logo.
It has special texture and be used with computer, vinyl cutter plotter and heat press machine easily. It also can be used in mix colors transfer to increase richness and variability of printing stock. Also it isn't limited by the fabric color.
As long as the material is made of fabric, it can be transferred with excellent color fastness and adhesive fastness against water, the plating laser vinyl is widely used in single color graphics, team uniform logo, sports number, signs, advertisement, poster, company logo etc.
|1 roll||14.5*15*52cm||190/320micro||Green,Yellow etc.||N.W.:4.90kgs, |
|1 roll||14.5*15*52cm||90/210micro||Green,Yellow etc.||N.W.:4.40kgs|
|50cm*25 m||1 roll||14.5*15*52cm||90/210micro||N.W.:4.40kgs|
|50cm*25 m||1 roll||14.5*15*52cm||90/210micro||N.W.:4.40kg|
|STC-FL1||Flock vinyl||6 colors|
|STC-GL1||Glitter vinyl||6 colors|
|STC-ML1||PET metal |
1. Advanced PU material, many varieties, different colors. The color is bright and pure. Colorfast, soft handle just like silk.
2. Apply to all kinds of textile material (include the low temperature press materials such as purified cotton and non-woven fabrics). No color restriction of printing stock, strong masking power. Wide ranges of use, especially suitable for the heat press of athlete team clothing, LOGO, single color image, garment accessories.
3. A very prominent advantage of PU vinyl transfer is that it can be finely engraved and one-step shape-forming. You can press concolorous images of your idol or even your own pictures on clothing, which is impracticable for other materials.
4. Resistant transfer, able to endure washing, can be washed by all kinds of ways.
5. Suitable for computer drawing past master to design very personalized products.
How to use:
1.Cut in any images or letters with a cutter plotter, and take off the waste, Cutting depth with 10-30 micron with a press of 160-170 GF.
2.Transfer it onto target materials with heat press machine.
3.Temperature: 150 degree.
4.Time: 10-20 seconds;Press range: 20-30 pounds.
5.After transfer the images/letters, wait till its cool down, then peel off the paper layer.
6.Once peel off the paper layer, transfer again by using the same temperature for 3 Secs to get even better result (more durable lifetime).
Note: This product is a high elasticity, so must be pay careful to small images when peel off.