Available GSM: 58gsm
Core: 2/3 Inch
Size: 72 Inch
Printer: EPSON, Roland, Mimaki, DGI, Mutoh, ALLWIN, FOLOAR, DX5, DX7, MSJP, SPG,
Application: Textile, Fashion Garment
Dry Speed: Fast, 15-30s
Transfer Rate: 98%
Suitable ink system system
* The ultra-light sublimation paper is designed to save time and money by increasing process efficiency in industrial textile printing. Designed for the fast industrial printers producing fashion with * lower ink coverages.
* Especially suited for industrial printers(e.g. MS Italy, Mimaki TS500 and Reggiani printers).
* Specially designed for fabrics used in fashion and sportswear.
* Ultra-fast ink absorption and drying
* Enhanced color release and densities
* Outstanding lay-flat performance
* Exceptional quality consistency
* Excellent runnability and outstanding efficiency
1.Polyester and polyamide fabrics, spandex, lycra, nylon used in sports apparel and outdoor clothing.
2.Plastic substrates like skis, snowboards, skateboards, and surfboards.
3.Mixed synthetic fabrics(used in sports apparel and outdoor clothing) with a minimum polyester content of 60%.
4.Sports and functional textiles, personalized interior.
Paper size available:
|Other widths upto 2.4m and jumbo reel sizes available upon request.|
Indoor Condition in Printing Room or Workshop:
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the polybag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
The image-side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
Humidity: 40-60% (not more than 60%)
Temperature: 78.8ºF / 26ºC
Ink-load: 250% Max
Transfer Temperature: 200-230ºC
Transfer Time: 20-30 seconds
1. What's the application of the Sublimation Heat Transfer Paper?
Sublimation heat transfer paper is used to transfer images to specially processed chemical fiber, polyester, cotton content below 40% blended fabrics, mugs, banner, flag, ribbon, bags, cloths, ceramic, glass, nameplates, lanyards, mouse pads, license plates.
2. What's about the transfer rate of our sublimation paper?
The transfer rate depends on the ink residue on the paper. Come near Netherlands jetcol paper. Our clients are testing our sublimation paper transfer rate.
3. How to storage sublimation paper?
Transfer paper storage conditions: waterproof, fire prevention, avoid light, pay attention to seal when not in use.
4. What's about our sales volume and sales area?
Our annual output and sales volume is about 100million square meters. 45% domestic,55% overseas. We supply our sublimation paper (QD) to different industries in many foreign countries, such as sublimation paper importer, consumable retailer. We are exporting to the USA, UK, New Zealand, Germany, France, Romania, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Spain, Japan, Korea, Colombia, Argentina, Thailand, India, Malaysia, etc. We enjoy a good reputation in the world market. In addition, we are continuously exploring the overseas market, and diligently being the outstanding supplier in the field of sublimation paper.
5. What the reason lead sublimation paper crimping in the process of printing?
Crimping is mainly rubbed print head, affect the useful life of print head, and also is not convenience to cut the paper. 1)The humidity of the paper too high. 2)Air drying digital image color too deep. 3)No coating at the back of paper 4)The widest the paper is the easiest to crimp.
6. What are your main products?
Our main products are Sublimation Transfer Paper, T Shirts Transfer Paper, Sublimation Inks and other sublimation Blanks and Equipment.
7. What's the shipping way?
Via DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air, by sea...etc. As you required.
8. Do you have after-sales service?
Yes. If you have any problems, you can chat online or send an email to us.
Company Name: Fei Yue Digital Technology Co.,LTD